The benefits explained and what we can do for you!
PROMOTE YOUR ART AND MEET YOUR CLIENTS
In addition to all member bene ts, participating event artists will be promoted by Open Studios through its 30,000 printed event catalogues, the Margaret River Region Open Studio website, social media campaigns, PR and marketing.
THE EVENT CATALOGUES WILL LIST:
- Event artists contact details
- Eventartistsartisticpro le
- Event maps listing the open studio for each event artist
- Event calendar listing studio open days and times for each event artist
THE MARGARET RIVER REGION OPEN STUDIO WEBSITE FEATURES:
- Individual artists website profile page
- Artworks featured online
- Online artist, venue and category search
- Links to your own website if you have one. If not we can put you in touch with someone who can help you get one
- Links to your own social media platforms eg: facebook, instagram
- Links back to commercial gallery representation in the region
- Online Open Studio Advice Guide
- Online Event Participation information
- Free downloadable EventCatalogue
- Offers website mobile response design and capability. The Open Studios website is optimised for mobile devices and is user friendly
- All of the ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP benefits
ARE YOU INFORMED?
- Membership includes automatic sign up to the Open Studios monthly e-newsletter offering artists up to date Arts and Culture information and of cial Open Studios communications.
- We offer an experienced organisational structure with links to similar organisations and external consultants.
As a member, you are eligible to participate in the Margaret River Region Open Studio Event where you have the opportunity to promote and sell your art. The annual Margaret River Region Open Studio Event has grown into a destination art event with a growth rate of visitation numbers in excess of 20% each year.
The 2017 annual Open Studio event attracted 33,500 art loving visitations and it is the best marketing opportunity for artists.